Thursday, April 2, 2020

Paleontological Specimen (?)

Hello, I was hoping if anyone can identify this for me what kind of fossile it is -if any at all !-, at the 1st glance it looks like a dragonfly wing; but to this day no one could confirm nor deny that for me (mainly due to the dim pictures)even with all the people and professionals (even in dragonflies only!) I asked via the internet. These pictures are now more than 7 years old with the limited tools I had back then. Unfortunatlly, after that with a while (I think more than a year) I tried to extract that spicemen from the big rock it was sitting in -eventhou I knew it was a bad idea- to avoid its lost when some rumors were circling around about the possibility of some sort of road might pass there, so as you may excpect I destroyed the spicemen and this is all what is left of it :'-( !! And that was due to me lacking knowlege & fitting tools, stress to avoid my local ignorant gossipy community spotting us, and the lack of anthausiasm and mockery from my cousin's part when I asked him to come with me to be a helping hand and a guarding eye.
But anyway, what happened has happened, and now all what I'm hoping for is a professional opinion.






No comments:

Post a Comment