Saturday, November 11, 2023

Neo-Astrology

 In here, I present to you pages from the French science communication magazines called Science & Vie..

So basically, I've bought this magazine that's talking about how some Parapsychologists did certain experiments that supports the idea of cellestial bodies influence on the physicality of the human body & -subsequently- mind..

I serendepitously bought in another time, in another place, another magazine that continuous a previous discussion on that same issue..

There generally is a back&forth between the Parapsychologists and the skeptics..


I just thought this might be a good read for everyone..

Let me know if you intrested in this but don't understand French, I'll give you a synopsis.. 

1st MAGASINE








2nd MAGAZINE



No comments:

Post a Comment