Wednesday, May 25, 2022

First ASMR Voice activated self-triggering device in the world

  I've made the first ASMR self-triggering device in the world when I was a kid even before the existence of ASMR nomenclature:

I emailed my tool's DIY Youtube video to then the biggest ASMRist in the world Mary from the Youtube channel GentleWhispering (now GentleWhisperingASMR), she responded and was really amazed by it (which I didn't expect), she then told me that she will probably just show it on a Facebook video because it doesn't worth that much for a Youtube video (since she makes long video format with each one having a theme):



But then I think she managed to stitch my video with other things she had in mind in one theme, because my device eventually appeared in her Youtube channel at 25:00:

No comments:

Post a Comment