Tuesday, June 7, 2022

The Black Orb project

  

I-                   Intro

I'll be presenting here a stupid, but interesting suggestion for an experiment that I had a while now, and that needs to be tested to verify its premise.

I’ll be helping with the way they should be conducted, and the tools needed as I already thought this through many times, and actually have a neurological predisposition that helps me understand how it should be done.

It will be a long tiresome process! But I believe it worth it.

II-                Note

I unfortunately can’t test them myself; from one side because I'm living in the Moroccan desert where I can’t get my hands on psychedelics and the special people & resources needed for such experiment; and on the other side because I can’t do drugs myself!

In fact, I never smoked, or drunk. This is in part due to my close & distant family history with drug abuse, and multiple deaths from: diseases, cancers, and accidents directly or indirectly attributed to drug usage. Also, even with a lack of a real psychological test or diagnosis, we all (especially me) seem to have in common some apparent psychological predispositions for an addictive personality, Tourette Syndrome, tics, and OCD[1].

Hence, I try to avoid anything like that, even the claimed peaceful psychedelics. Especially that except for drug usage, illness, and death, I already have everyone of those predispositions above & in excess more than anyone of my family members, plus a wide imagination that I had to also suppress for a while because it started giving me some scenes in real life[2]!

Which is shameful, because psychedelics seems to be one of the ways I could achieve my long lived dream of free flying lol. But that’s okay, I may find another way to do so, such as lucid dreaming, or a cranky hypothesis I'm working on to create an image of reality from the bottom up.

III-              Object

So anyhow, what I had in mind is something I call “The Black Orb Project”; its goal is to create a new breed of humans that can voluntarily create live & biological simulations, tracking systems, and animations.

My idea on how to try & achieve this is via looking for volunteers with one, or multiple of the special abilities I’m going to mention under, and convince them to partake in a months old experiment/process where they will be delivered different dosage of psychedelic –or other- substances[3]. Then guide them to what they should or shouldn’t do[4] to a point where they can voluntary implode all the hallucination into something portable that doesn’t disturb the normal visual input, such as a small black or transparent floating orb (like the stereotypical orbs in animes?!!) at the tip of their finger/top of their head/behind them, or something invisible that gets conjured/summoned at will. This thing that will permanently exist with the subjects will have the same metamorphosis qualities of the psychedelic world, enhanced & structured with the visuals of the subjects’ neurological predispositions that will be mention later. It’s something that can be stretched, condensed, broken, separated, gathered, assimilated, sticked, mov(ing)ed, colored, and overlaid. It will be a great tool for engineers, artists, and generally your everyday human that needs precision, or/and creativity in their lives & livelihoods.

IV-             Subjects

There are a handful of people in this world who can at will control areas of their brain to create mesmerizing things no one else seems to be able to do, or so we were told. Because from my own experience, anything you hear about and you are told it’s rare, you will equivalently find many having it but don’t know about it; or do know it but hide to avoid people’s judgments, demonized, vilification, and/or the risk of being put into asylums.

1.       Voluntary goose bumps inducers

Me & my middle brother are of this category, it’s seemingly effortless, I do it the same way I would lift a finger or stretch an arm. Such feat would need intricate neurological control & sensitivity, which I believe I have due to using it in other things such as:

-          Halting my tics, and deviating my OCD from useless stuff;

-          Having a sense of linkage with stuff around me or those I think about due to my OCD[5]

-          Putting a Placebo barrier on my chronic teeth pain I had since childhood;

-          Focusing my placebo into a two parts artistic apparatus that I called “dream releaser” (as opposed to dream catcher) that allowed me to have dreams. The piece had a spiral part that is supposed to get the dreams, and a mythical/fictional four legged mammal that gets the dream from the 1st spiral part, and sends it to my brain.

-          Focusing my a placebo on a ring that I put before sleep that helps me remember my dreams[6]

-          I get a painful hypersensitivity on the tips of my fingers & fingerprints whenever a tooth is about to break (I don’t know which causes the other); and a permanent mild sensitivity since 2019 when I had one of my 1st permanent teeth break on its own from decay.

-          Getting Nocebo from hearing people’s complaints about their pain.

To make long story short I ended up making in 2018 the 1st known group gathering of people with this ability[7]: https://www.facebook.com/groups/232661607464768/ . Which means a lot of people still out there who can have goose bumps at will waiting to be discovered, or even for them to discover they can do that.

We accumulated there a great deal of rare documentation about the phenomenon. These documents include scientific papers, articles, trivia, and some of our members experiences[8].

I know Facebook isn’t that great of a company, but it’s basically the only place where you can make a group, share documents, images, videos, write long format texts, and find lots of people with similar interests.

2.       People with “Charles Bonnet Syndrome”

But it should be as good as that of Richard Turner:

[Timestamp: 5:34- 30:42] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ1UDlSkVxY

https://youtu.be/0nr7-Sh1Too

https://youtu.be/7X6uVB_lEms

 

3.       Replicate what Dr. Oliver Sachs did with drugs to see the long lost color of indigo in front of his eyes:

[Timestamp: 32:12- 37:00]  https://youtu.be/8T_XimPe4xU

4.       People with Sudden Genius Syndrome like that of Jason Padgett:

https://youtu.be/fXwzXuVClgs

5.       Voluntary lucid dreamers

 

6.       Voluntary heart beat regulators

 

7.       Tulpamancers

 

V-                Outro

Have a good day!



[1] For anyone saying It’s a mystery where Tourettes and tics comes from, they actually aren’t, at least in my case. I got them from watching too much TV. And even after I controlled them, a repeated exposure to a screen (even if it’s not the tube TV I grow up with) will eventually give my face tingles in patterns & places identical to where I was having tourettes. Thus if I wasn’t precautious, all those predispositions will comeback. Even my OCD I didn’t totally suppress it, I only was able to direct it into better, meaningful activities of mine; such as studying, researching, tinkering, and art making.

[2] But that changed a little bit after I got away from ideological & dogmatic driven religious endeavors, and helped also by my ontological writings that are coming to a closure. A closure that’s bounded by the limitations of my brain at a closed state, thus I would need imagination, and other exotic brain stimuli to take my ontological quest to a greater end.

[3] I think this part is something you will be handling better than me. Especially that I don’t want any liability from this hhhhh.

[4] I believe most of the time volunteers will know what they should be doing due to having these sets of abilities, but I also think both of us still can guide them: you guide them through the psychedelic realm I’m not familiar with, and I guide them through the neurological pathways I’m more familiar with.

[5] That’s why for example, when I used to comeback checking on a door if it’s locked, it’s usually because when I lock it & go, I would get a sense of “conjoined-twins-like” with the door. If I don’t comeback at that point to check the door, that “skin-like-linkage” would stretch to a point where I can’t be patient anymore, and I would have to hurl back to see if the door is locked. And even after checking & everything, the link only partially breaks, and would –still - have a weight on my chest!

[6] Since 2013, I could not remember my dreams at all when I wake up. In fact, I couldn’t even get the sense that I had one. I only dreamt once or twice each year or semester. The best moments were when I get two dreams in a trimester. I don’t know why that happened, maybe it has to do with me suppressing my imagination; anyhow, it is what it was.

[7] I said the 1st because I just got communicated lately another group made a year ago: https://www.facebook.com/groups/508758296947260 ; but they lack the same scrutiny I put into ours to know the real ones from the fakes & nutcases (e.g. theirs is public vs ours is private). I’ll communicate with them later..

[8] Such as my 15 pages document that details the ins & outs of how I experience this phenomenon, and the EEG of an enthusiastic man I gave the role of a moderator to.



No comments:

Post a Comment